Internship Title: JCRC Campus Intern
Supervisor: Lauren Morgan, JCRC Program Director
The JCRC Campus Intern is a prestigious internship that offers college students the opportunity to support a Jewish and pro-Israel presence on campus through program development and coalition building.
In close partnership with the JCRC Program Director, the JCRC Campus Intern will focus on the following:
- Compile a running list of potential program ideas appropriate for the student’s specific campus
- Outreach to potential program co-sponsors
- Assist in developing programmatic funding requests from departments and campus serving organizations
- Develop and plan logistics of at least one major campus-wide positive Israel program per semester
- Possible program examples include hosting expert guest speakers to discuss the political situation and cultural programs around music, film or food
- Develop and plan logistics of at least one educational program on campus per academic year
- Possible programs could be focused on Jewish traditions and faith, Antisemitism, or Israel
- Research and compile a list of campus organizations and university departments to help identify potential coalition partners
- Identify new potential partners on campus and co-sponsor at least one joint program per academic year
- Serve as a point of contact on campus when BDS or Antisemitism occurs on campus and work with campus-serving professionals and student leaders to develop a rapid response plan
- Earn course credit or receive a modest stipend
- Receive a subsidy to attend one national training opportunity per academic year
- Hone your professional skills in project management, communications, and leadership
- Work flexible hours with off-site supervision
To apply, please submit a resume, cover letter, and two references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your support matters.
Investing in the JCRC empowers us to continue our work in pursuit of a just society and a secure Jewish future. With your support, we are able to mobilize the Jewish community on critical issues and build coalitions with other faith, civic, political, and minority communities who share our vision, values and concerns. Your investment helps us support the Jewish and democratic State of Israel and advocate for Jewish social justice issues at the state and local levels. Join us as we work to ensure Jewish tomorrows.