Israel In Depth
The Israel In Depth report is a regular feature on the JCRC’s blog from our Israel and International Affairs Committee.
June 30, 2017
Israel at Home:
- University of Haifa study of 102 men demonstrates genetic mutation likely contributes to increased longevity. Read more here.
- Israeli-Palestinian Children participate in joint photography class. Read more here.
- Azerbaijani Deputy PM flown to Israel for heart surgery. Read more here.
- Israel’s first female Muslim diplomat appointed to represent Israel in Turkey. Read more here.
- Netenyahu is first non-African leader to address the Economic Community of West African States. Read more here.
- Brazil looks to Israeli tech to solve a stinky problem. Read more here.
Israel and the US:
- Israeli surgical planning software receives US FDA clearance. Read more here.
- Miami to use Israeli technology to extract potable water from humid air. Read more here.